Kick in the Pants Therapy (Sample
Generation X Delusions
- I was the leading supplier of smoked salmon to the city's restaurants
until I inhaled too many fish-bits into my lungs.
- I served in the regiment commanded by Colonel Sanders in the Great
- The dots and dashes on the highways are a secret message in Morse
Code that I alone must decipher.
- Somebody ed in my genetic pool.
- There is a rotund man in a red suit who sees my therapist before I
do. He has a fear of crawling down small chimneys on Christmas Eve - he suffers from
- Every now and then I go to the driving range to hit a bucket of
- My career as an arsonist came to an end when I was arrested for
trying to start a fire in a rainforest.
- My imaginary companion parlayed my childhood fantasies into a
multi-million dollar burger franchise.
- I was never happy being depressed.
- I was the world's most unfortunate Multiple Personality victim - each
of my alters had its own Personality Disorder.
- I lost a bet that I could quit .
- I do not recall being voted the Village Idiot, but my name was on the
- They named a medical syndrome after me called the Generation X triad:
substance ingestion, amnesia & priapism.